Friday, March 16, 2012

A Simple Tag..

Hello my Scrappy Friends:)  Here's a tag I did for a challenge over at The Paper Girls challenge blog!! This is the third challenge at this new challenge blog! I love what they have come up with so far!
The challenge was to use a stamp as the back ground or as an accent.
 Here's what I came up with.
1. Tag- Tags Bags Boxes and More Cricut cart.
2. Quote- Colorbok
3. Ink- Studio G
4. Ribbon- Winter Woodland
5. Stamp- Stampin Up 2001

Now off to the pool:)

Thanks for stopping by:)
~Kim

8 comments:

KD said...

Kim your tag that you created is awesome! I have loved seeing all your creations at Paper Girls!

Beckie said...

Love how you aged it. Fab!!

Please stop by my blog and hop along with us....lots of goodies to be had ;0)

Be blessed, Beckie

Lisa said...

So pretty, Kim!! I love the stamp and the quote is one of my favorites :)

Thanks so much for entering and posting my blogaversary giveaway!! I appreciate it so much :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kimberly said...

Great tag..love the vintage feel...i keep meaning to make tags but always forget....tfs

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! I loveeeee the tree and that is one of my fave verses!

Pia S said...

I love clean and simple, though it's not something I master myself. I love this tag - just perfect with the distressing and only the tree and text for decoration.

Amber Sheaves said...

This is beautiful! I love the quote. Thanks for playing again at The Paper Girls!

DIANA L. said...

Your card is adorable I love it I really like the shape of your banner.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/