Sunday, March 11, 2012

What I'am is...

Hello my Scrappy Friends! This is my second post of the day! I'm getting this challenge in as a last minute thing! I found both of the challenge blogs this evening and I really wanted to participate! 
Here's my  page-


I just had to make an Elmo so I cut a circle and then took my scissors and gave him a hair cut, added those big eye's and cut out his nose and mouth! I think he came out pretty good!


The first challenge was for Scrapping the Music, The challenge was The song  "What I Am" and it was created by Will.I.Am for Sesame Street! 
I knew I had pictures of my grandson in his favorite chair and it would be perfect for this challenge! 
The second was to find a sketch to use. I came across My Mind's Eye Blog and was thrilled they had a challenge and it would work! I used My Mind's Eye Complete Boy paper for the majority of my LO. Here is the sketch for blog challenge #33.
MME2012_sketch_layout03_thumb[1]

Thanks for stopping by:)
~Kim

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh I love love love this!!! LOVING that photo and the little Elmo!! My Son had that same chair when he was 2!!!

Debbie P said...

What an adorable layout. So great you could include both challenges into the one layout. I haven't heard of the music blogspot. I will have to check it out. Good luck on your layout!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Your Elmo turned out awesome! What a great photo too! Thx so much for playing along with us at STM!!!

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

Hey this LO looks FUN! I think the photo is just fine, becaus you all look so happy! You're own created elmo looks so CUTE!!!

Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*

Sharon Fritchman said...

I absolutely LOVE your layout! I am so happy that you found us!!!!! The photo is adorable, and so is your take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Scrapping the Music this week!

Sharon Fritchman said...

P.S. I love your blog! The pinks and browns look fabulous!

lovemypaper said...

WOW super cute layout!

Patricia Roebuck said...

So adorable". That Elmo came ou to cute.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Love the journaling!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh this is FUN!!!!!!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Loved the way you have created Elmo!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Cute layout!Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have no idea why you had to comment via FB! That's so weird! *lol*

hugs,
Jo:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

Unknown said...

Too cute, I love your little Elmo!