Monday, March 19, 2012

all of us...Artful Delight Sketch challenge #18

Hello my Scrappy Friends! Well it's another beautiful day here is sunny south Florida! I have had the windows open and the nicest breeze has been flowing through the house! Love it:):)
Enough of that here's a page I did for the sketch challenge at Artful Delight. I'm also entering this into Get Inspired with Chatterscene this is the first challenge on the blog! The challenge is to use just elements no cricut or Cameo.  

This is of my family Thanksgiving day 2010. We decided to go for the country feel!
Here are a few close ups-
I fussy cute out all the little embellishments.
I inked the edges of my title with two shades of ink for the fall look.
Here's the sketch-
March sketch challenge- ASC # 18
 
 

Recipe-
Inks- Dew Drop and Martha Stewart
foam tape
my distress tool
Colorbok- quote
Jillibean Soup- cardboard letters
Paper-Debbie Mumm-Harvest & Holiday glitter pack.
DCWV
Thanks for stopping by:)
~Kim

11 comments:

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! The embellishments you used are just fabulous!! I love this layout, Kim!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is great! Love your take on the sketch!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful layout, love all the lovely details!!!!

Jessica Buffa said...

Hi Kim, thank you for the sweet word at my blog. This layout is gorgeous. I love how the textures and colors accent the photo perfectly. Wonderful family pic, too.
:O)
Jessica

Unknown said...

Great layout!!! I love your title treatment, the inking definitely adds the perfect touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Artful Delight!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful fall layout Kim! Love the corrugated alphas along with the inking! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!

artfuldelight said...

Fabulous LO!! Love the fall LO!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

Susan said...

Beautiful Fall layout Kim. Everything has that warm Fall feel to it. And a great family picture too! You're very blessed!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job with your AWESOME layout!I LOVE all the details:)

lovemypaper said...

Great layout!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute LO!

Ty so much for coming over to ChatterScene and playing along:)