Monday, March 19, 2012

A Card for Skipping Stones

Hello my Scrappy Friends:) Here's another card for a sketch challenge at Skipping Stones Design Blog. They teamed up with Scor-Pal Blog to give us an interesting challenge! If you have followed me you know I don't make many cards so I don't use my Scor-pal very often. Well after what I saw the design teams do I think I will not only use it on my cards but my scrap book pages as well! I will also be entering this into Hiding in My Craft Room #38 KISS "Keeping it Simple Sweetie" challenge. Well I did just that, my card couldn't be any simpler.
Here's my card-
I scored all around the outer perimeter and four sections.
Here you can see it better.
The inside.
Recipe-
Hero Arts -saying
Autumn Leaves by Rhonna Farrer- flowers
Ink- Colorbok, Martha Stewart

Thanks for stopping by:)
~Kim

10 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Kim!! I love my score-board!! The flowers stamps are so cute :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jingle said...

This is really great! I love the fun ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones!

Pamela said...

Looks great! I love it! :)

An'Jenic G. said...

Love the emboss look you have. Great flowers. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

Katie Gehring said...

So glad that you found inspiration to use your scoreboard more! Love your card and that ruched ribbon is divine!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Beautiful card. Love the simplicity. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

Jessica Buffa said...

This is so lovely. Now I am eager to get my new Scor-pal...the possibilities will be endless.
:O)
Jessica
Keep the crafty inspiration coming!

wendyp said...

love how you embossed the rectangle panels from the sketch! Great job!

Susan said...

Simple can be lovely, can't it? I love how the yellow draws your eyes right in, so pretty. I'd be lost without my beloved scoreboard.I use it to make matching envelopes for my cards, and many more things!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the little flowers and the colors!!