Friday, March 9, 2012

Farm Fun...Sketch Inspiration sketch #310

Hello My Scrappy Friends:)  Spring break is starting and I'm looking forward to some extra time in my scrap room! I'm sure I will make it to the pool and the beach too I'm sure I will be thinking about whatever page I'm working on at the moment as I'm catching some sunshine!

Here's a page I did for Sketch Inspiration. I really enjoyed working on this page with the bright primary colors! I was also able to enter this into Scrapbookers Anoyomous use stickers challenge I also loved that I was able to use some of those Mrs. Grossman stickers I have had for a very long time in my stash! I have been trying to use something from my stash of craft supplies on all my pages so I won't feel like I'm hoarding it!


Here are a few close ups!


I wrote out the song Old McDonald had a farm eieio... all around the boarder of my page. 
Worked in some hand, machine and foe stitching, plus some buttons and a buckle thing that I had saved from I have no idea what!! 


I added foam tape to pop up my circle's. I like that it added a little dimension to the page.

Here's the sketch-


Thanks for stopping by:)
~Kim

10 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! How sweet are those pictures??!! The layout is just fabulous, Kim!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and loving the buttons on the title!

Theresa said...

isn't it great when you find a use for your stash??? love the stickers you used. so colorful. I remember Mrs. Grossman. They were all the rage at one time.. cute!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SCrapbookers ANonymous. =)

Debbie P said...

What a cute layout! I love the farm stickers and your title work. Just simply adorable! Great take on both challenges!

Lydia said...

What a cheery and cute layout! And such darling smiles. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookers Anonymous!

Anne Pennington said...

Oh my gosh - this is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

Anne Pennington said...

This is just the sweetest layout! So cheerful! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

Lea said...

Oh I just love this! What fun stickers and such a great idea to write the song lyrics around the layout! Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!

Deb Hickman said...

Ooohhh what a fun page. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbookers Anonymous.xxx

Lynnda said...

Goodness ME... what a fun, fabulous and beautiful layout... I truly enjoy.. Thanks for joining in the fun at Scrapbookers Anonymous!!!..HUgs...xoxo