Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Break...

Hello my Scrappy Friends! I have to tell you I have felt so creative lately! I sure hope that lasts!! I completed a page using a sketch from The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. This is the fourth challenge on this new blog! I combined it with a challenge at Really Reasonble Ribbons Ramblings use ribbon/spring challenge #44. Well it was Spring Break when this photo was taken! So this is a Florida Spring!!
 Here's my page.
Some close ups-
Click this picture to read detail...
My nephews-
The sketch-
 
My Recipe-
My Mind's Eye- quote
Ric Rak
Offray ribbon
Rafia
Jo Ann Scrap Essentials- blue squares
Ek Success- Square quote
Cricut Cart- Disney Hannah Montana & Stretch Your Imagination, George and Basic Shapes
Gypsy-welded the boats to each other with a rectangle attached to the bottom
Ink- Studio G
paper- old stash?

Thanks for stopping by:)
~Kim

6 comments:

Amber Sheaves said...

This is amazing. The colors, the frayed and stapled ribbon, the sailboats, it's just all so great together. Thanks for playing at The Paper Girls agian!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the photo and loving the little sailboats!

Erica Bass said...

The rick rack is the perfect touch to the border! Such a great page. Makes me want to go to the beach. Thanks for joining in again!

Lisa said...

What a great photo to scrap around...and you did a fabulous job, Kim!! I love the colors and the pretty sailboats :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dawnll said...

What a wonderful page with some spectacular colors.
So glad you could join us at
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful page!!! love all the details on this, you did a wonderful job!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon
hugs,
Cheryl