Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sketches In Thyme # 71

Hello my Scrappy Friends! I'm back today to share a page I did for Sketches In Thyme sketch challenge # 71.


The paper I used was from SEI. I chose to use my craft knife and cut our the plane and the two strips at the bottom of the page. I then added foam tape to pop them off the page. The tricky part was to pop up my plane and have a journal pocket behind. I chose to mat my picture in a cloud and attach the plane to that then have a journal cloud pull out from behind! 


I rotated the sketch.

Thanks for stopping by:)
~Kim

6 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fabulous layout, Kim!! I love the popped up plane and the journal pocket behind it...so clever!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Norma said...

Awesome layout Kim!!! Love the dimension and great take on the sketch.
Hugs,
Norma

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FAB Kim! I loveeeeeee the colors and the plane!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute LO:)

Valerie said...

So cute !! I love the dimensionnal effect !
Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE what you've done with those paper strips! This is such a eye-catching page! Thank you so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!