Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Spring

Well today is my last day as a guest designer for Frosted Designs. This is my take on the sketch!

The Sketch:

I was going through my craft supplies and came across some fabric I had purchased so many years ago. I hadn't done anything with it so I was inspired to do a quilt square. I had never seen this before, I wanted something unique! That is my favorite part of the page. 
Recipe:
pattern paper by Provocraft
card stock
ribbon
buttons
chalking 
inking
sewing
material
batting
Pop Dots 3-D
Cricut Cart-George & Basic Shapes
Stretch your Imagination
Remember to check out Frosted Designs for there next challenge!
~Kim

9 comments:

Angela said...

WOW! kim this is gorgeous and I love the ruffled ribbon at the bottom, really looks effective! Hope you enjoyed your GDT at Frosted Designs! we loved seeing all your yummy LO's! xxx

lovemypaper said...

This is such a wonder layout love the color!

Jessica Navarro said...

Super cute layout! So exciting that you were the guest designer at Frosted Designs! Congrats I really like taht pattern papers behind the photo and the quilt square is adorable!

Debbie said...

I love that you were able to use so many things on your layout! I especially love the strips of fabric behind your photo! Beautiful!! I've enjoyed having you as our guest designer this month at Frosted Designs!

all the days of our life said...

This is super cute. I love the home spun feeling of it. That ribbon in the bottom left is adorable. Congrats on the GD.

Fern said...

Kim, this is so sweet!!! Love the different textures you've added with the fabric, chipboard and the buttons. Super cute little bear!! And just wanted to congratulate you again on being our GD this month!!! Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Using cloth is such cute idea. Good job! I love looking at your pages :)

Unknown said...

I never saw this one before. I LOVE it. Awesome colors and I like the edges.

Joni Parker said...

Hi Kim...great job with the sketch!! Glad to have you joining us as GDT at Frosted Designs!!!