Saturday, January 22, 2011

Little Angel

This page I did for Sketch Inspiration Challenge.
The picture I took of my page doesn't show up well with the title and some of the embellies.
No matter what I did they had a glare. My Title is "Little Angel", the other embellie says "it's sleepy time."  The little circle embellies say "too Cute, Boy, Baby."
The paper I used was from the Paper Studio "Sweet Pea". I distressed my paper with tearing. I love the added texture it gives.
Thanks for visiting! Don't forget to leave me a comment:)
~Kim

3 comments:

Fern said...

Kim, this is precious!!! I love the soft papers and the photos are so sweet!! Hugs!!!

Norma said...

OMG!!! how CUTEEEEE is he:) TFS

Anonymous said...

Love'n the little toes! Courtney looks just like you in the last shot, so pretty :)