Saturday, January 22, 2011

Expecting

I started this layout for a challenge at Stuck on you Sketches! Well unfortunately I missed the deadline. I still wanted to finish my page. This is a picture of my oldest daughter and my son in-law! Courtney is so Beautiful Pregnant! 
I knew I wanted to create a flower around my title and journal circle. So I used my Creative Memories Circle cutter and the Oval cutter and made a template. Then I turned over my mouse pad and stuck holes in my template using a push pin. Then I placed it over my title/journaling, and rotated it and punched holes! 
Recipe:
card stock
BO Bunny Paper
Hand stitching
Creative Memories circle cutter
flower brad
Bella Blvd.
Silk flowers
DNC Floss
Hope you like my page!
Let me know what you think I love to get comments:)

2 comments:

Fern said...

Love the CAS look of this one!!! Great job on the stitching!!! So sorry you missed the deadline over as SOUS... Hope you play again!! Big congratulations to Courtney and Jerrod.. how exciting!!!! Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Great job on this one, I like your layout makes an ordinary photo really stand out and makes it personaliable!