Thursday, January 13, 2011

CHRISTMAS EVE

Here's the Sketch over at Scrapville December/January 2011 Layout Sketch.
Recipe:
Heart Strings "Jingle The Reindeer"
Paper and Rub ons- DCWV
DNC floss
Chipboard
wooden buttons 
sand paper
I really Love how this page turned out! I think it is really cute!
My son is 6'5" and he just over powers the tree! We don't have room for a larger tree but I think it's still pretty! This is a picture of my son and daughter ready to hang on the ornaments they just got! You know taking pictures of this helps me to remember what year they got what ornament. I have written the date on a few, but I do not always remember too.


My most favorite thing about this page is the reindeer and the ornaments that he got tangled up in! I also love how sanding the edges of my LO gave it that  little something that it needed!
Hope you like my page! 
Leave me a comment , it always makes my day:)
~Kim


10 comments:

Fern said...

OH Kim, I love the reindeer and the string of lights!!! Wonderful layout!!!! Hugs!!!

Tara said...

Hey Kim! You should check out this blog...it's great!!
http://mypapertreehouse.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

This makes me miss Christmas! Love the lay out!

Debbie Bakk said...

Hi Kim, what a cute reindeer/christmas layout. I too have two son's who passed me up in 5th grade now there are 6'4; and 6'3"- but I was blogging hopping the other day and came across your lovely blog and really like all your layouts and so I would like to give you an award if you would like to go pick it up at my blogsite.
debbiebakk@blogspot.com
Also saw that you are a guest designer at Frosted Designs how great is that-congrats!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

congratulations on your award! I just became your follower. I love your page and that reindeer is precious!

~Olga said...

Very cute card! Thanks for the birthday wish. I'm now one of your newest followers. OXOX ~Olga

~Olga said...

OOps...sorry I meant layout! lol...

Grace said...

Hi Kim! Oh I love your page and all the love it conveys! I am starting to work on scrapbooking too.... yikes it's a big jump from cards! Love your fun lights... they do convey the idea of how tangled he could have gotten! Adorable!

Norma said...

OMG what an adorable layout!! CUTE CUTE!!!

Maria Elena said...

Great LO ! Love all details.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Have a great Tuesday ;-)
http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/