Monday, September 3, 2012

Young Love...

Hello my Scrappy Friends, Happy Labor Day! It's my day to share @ the Crafting Family. Today I chose to use a great sketch from Sketch ~N~ Scrap .
My page is of my in-laws when they were young! It's fun to scrap the older photos. When my mother in law comes down I will have her write a little something

Here's my page and a few closeups.




Recipe-
Paper- Prima "Romantique Collection-Estella", American Crafts "Love Crazy Little Thing", Recollections "Mosaic Memories",
Foam Tape
Ink- Studio G
Embossed Stickers- Brenda Walton
Buttons
cardboard



Thanks for stopping by!
~Kim

10 comments:

Ashley H said...

This is gorgeous! I love old photos:)

Lisa in Texas said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love these photos and the paper tearing is awesome, adds so much texture to your layout! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch N Scrap!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! LOVING the pics, the torn papers and the flowers!!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

How beautifully the flowery pattern goes with those gorgeous photos
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Kim!! The paper is so beautiful and I love the torn paper!! Absolutely stunning!! I hope you have a great evening my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a gorgeous, romantic, LO for these heritage photos!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Kelly said...

Such a beautiful take on the sketch! LOVE the background paper and the corrugated strip! Thanks so much for joining Sketch N Scrap! :)

Amy Pitts said...

Very pretty - thanks for playing along at H2H

Tracy said...

Beautiful page!!!

theoldesaltbox said...

I also love to do layouts with old photos! Thanks so much for sharing and participating in the Sketch N Scrap Challenge!