Thursday, September 6, 2012

Blast From the Past..@ Sketches In Thyme

It's Blast from the past this month @ Sketches In Thyme! This 2 photo sketch is from May 2011.
I dug up some older photos to use on this blast from the past page!

My Page-





 Recipe-
Cricut Cartridge- 3 Birds on Parade
Paper- Misc...
Eyelets- Making Memories 
Glitter Glue
Glossy Accents
Stickers- Frances Meyer, INC.

The Sketch 

Hope you'll join us as we look back as we have a Blast from the Past @ Sketches In Thyme!

Thanks for Visiting :)
~Kim

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fun layout, Kim!! I love the water splashes and the design!! I hope you have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo fun!! LOVING the photos and those splashes!!!!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

So fun!! Love your doodled highlights on the splashes!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/