Monday, September 24, 2012

Live, Laugh, Love a DT Project For Crafting Family

Hello my Scrappy Friends! Today is Monday and that means it's my day to share a project for the Crafting Family. Today I have created something different from regular crafting! I have a chip board project to share with you today! I covered some chip board words with some scrap paper and cover'd them with Modge Podge. Then I made some Beautiful flowers to adorn the words.








Recipe- Paper- Studio Calico, HEYDAY Collection- Recollections, Mosaic Memories- My Mind's Eye. 20th Street Market- My Mind's Eye. Spring Greens- My Mind's Eye, BREAKING FREE (ADVENTURE SERIES)- The Paper Studio. Chip Board 5"- Karen Foster Designs. Brads.

P.S. I would LOVE for you to stop by the Crafting Family and see the sketch challenge we have going on this month!!! Super cute sketch and you won't want to miss it!

Thanks for stopping by:)
~Kim

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS!!!! I love love love the colors!!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love these! Great touch bu adding the flowers! Carri~abusybee