Thursday, September 20, 2012

Play...A Sketches in Thyme DT Reveal

September is "Blast From the Past" month here at Sketches in Thyme, and we're revisiting a few favorite sketches from the past. For our 3rd sketch of the month, we have a 4-photo sketch originally posted in November 2011:

Here's my page-


I added a little glitter glue to the ribbon on the fish and the bubbles!

I also added the glitter glue to all the polka dots on the brackets! It looks so much better in person.

Recipe- Paper from stash??? Gypsy Wanderings, Jolee's, Smooch Spritz, Glitter Glue.

Sketch #61


You will have until September 30 to enter!

Thanks for dropping by:)
~Kim

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What an awesome layout!! I love the fishies and the glitter glue!! The pictures are absolutely adorable!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and all the fish!!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute lay-out! Adorable fishes! Carri ~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com