Friday, June 17, 2011

A Card for Father's Day

My Dad's passion is boating, it doesn't matter as long as he is on the water! So with that said I knew I would have to use the image on my new Imagine! On the Imagine more cartridge it had this very cool sailboat and when I saw it I immediately thought of my Dad!

I'm new to this card making thing and don't know exactly how to photograph a Z fold card. 
There are so many Father's Day challenges out there now! 
Here are the short recipe! Cricut Imagine More cart, Cricut Sampler, Gypsy Wanderings, Button and felt waves by Creative Imaginations, yellow bakers twine.

The challenges this qualifies for.

Thanks for dropping by:)

~Kim

9 comments:

lovemypaper said...

Very cute card,there is a award on my blog for you.

Brenda said...

Beautiful Father's Day card! I've been telling myself that I don't need an Imagine, but after seeing your card I'm not so sure about that. Thanks for visiting my blog, and I'm now a follower of yours!

http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com
HappyScrapper64@bex.net

Sheri said...

Love the moziac paper! It's perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card, love the paper!

Georgiana said...

I sure do like that sailboat image. Are you going to be making more cards?

crazyaboutcricut said...

I love the dimension your card has! Great job, and thanks for joining the thankful Thursday challenge!

Rosanne said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

lesleyworth said...

Fabulous Dad's Day card! Great job with the Z-fold! Thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

What a wonderful Father's Day card! I love the colors and how serene it is, and the little block pattern looks like glass tile and just really adds to the great design! Thanks for playing along with us for Thankful Thursday at Crazy about Cricut!

♥ Rayna
http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com