Friday, April 27, 2012

HIMCR43

Hello my Scrappy friends! I wanted to share this card I made for my daughters birthday. I saw a card on Pinterest and scrap-lifted the idea. My flowers are totally my own. I just Love them. I found this material that I think is a roll of nylon and I just played with it and came up with what I think turned out to be a really pretty flower. 

I folded and sewed as I went and added three pearl beads. 
Here is a different angle.
I stamped a flower on the inside but wanted my message to be personal so I won't show you that.

I'm entering this in the April Showers bring....HIMCR43 flowers challenge.

Thanks so much for dropping by :)
~Kim

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and those flowers!

An'Jenic G. said...

Thanks for joining us at HIMCR DT AJ! Wow not this so cute. I love how you used the nylon! Super cute and look the little pearls. Love it!
Thanks for joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW such unique flowers!
Pinning them!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

The flowers are awesome, Kim!! Wow, I just love the dimensional look!! Fabulous :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts