Monday, April 16, 2012

Big Kids Being Silly...

Hello my Scrappy friends! I was able to fit in some time in my craft room and get in a challenge! For my page I used  sketch #74 from Sketches In Thyme  and combined it with the Week end Warm-Up #26 @ Scrap Fit use 4 photos. Now working with the sketch was a challenge to use 4 photos. I cut them all down to 3"x3"  square.  I had to turn them and overlay them just right to fit them on my page so I could add a thin mat underneath to balance all the colors on the page. Speaking of colors I will also be entering this into the challenge over at Childs Play Challenges, which is to be inspired by the game Candy Land! Well to me the game is bright and fun for young kids! As you can see my kids wanted to be that age where they would've played Candy Land!!  I have also been using a lot of my stash that I haven't used in such a long time. Actually the paper and the elements were from a stack that I have had for years and have never used because they are not my go to colors.
Here's my page, it's of my kids being silly on a really cool playground at a place we were staying at in Orlando. They all wished they had cool playgrounds like that when they were little!

close up

Recipe-
Paper- Special Occasions
foam tape
Ink- Studio G, Martha Stewart

The Sketch-


Thanks for stopping by:)
~Kim

10 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

what a fun fun page!!! great colors and fun photos!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme AND Child's Play!!!!!

Debbie said...

Such a colorful layout! Love the journaling/title!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Great colors and nice titles!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the colors and loveeee loveeeeeee loveeeeeeeeee the way you did the title!

Haven_mom4 said...

great job on the layout. I like all the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at childs play

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

So much wonderful fun going on here, Kim!! Love the playfulness of your title/journal with the different fonts and such a great way to use multiple photos!! Thanks for joining us for the Weekend Warm-Up at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Missy Whidden said...

I love the bright colors! So vibrant and fun :) Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

Patrice said...

Great job - love your color combo!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is so bright and happy and fun! LOVE that titling detail! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

Keren Tamir said...

this looks like a fun and bright layout thanks for joining us at BITW