Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa's lil helper

Here's my most recent page! I did this one for Sketchy Thursday's 12-16 Sketch Challenge.


12.16 sketch challenge
I really enjoyed doing this page because it features my Grandson! Well he was a little tired when I decided we should get pictures so he was getting squirmy!  You can't tell in these pictures but I wrapped a box and split open the back and put him in his Bumbo chair and and slid it into the package! Too Cute!  
This page was fairly simple for me, it just came together quickly!  Don't you just love when that happens? It doesn't happen that often for me but I'm on a role!
I used Christmas paper that I bought years ago in a paper pack. The stickers were from Stickopotamus and Handmade cardstock Stickers I had purchased at Walmart and DCWV rub-on letters. They are hard to notice because the only place I used the rub-ons were on my photo to add "lil." I just had to do some sewing I think I'm addicted to that! Used some cute ribbon to tie on my little tags and that was it! I stayed true to My Own Personal Challenge which is to use something that I've had in my scrap room for a long time. I think the only thing that was New on this page was the Pictures!!
Hope you liked my page. Love to hear what you think so don't be shy and leave me a comment:)
Merry Christmas



8 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Looks like you are getting some time off to craft:) Super cute LO! You are doing great at blogging!

Tomomi said...

Love those photos:)
Those tags and rub-ons are so cute!!
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays:):):)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute lay-out! The photos are great!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the photos and loving the christmas lights! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

I love how you used the small photos, and the ears got to as just adoriable. What a great photo of the two of you... memories to cherish! Great job

Keshet said...

What a happy, sweet photo! Love it!

Diana Fisher said...

Ahhhh, what a sweet picture, and great layout!

Fern said...

Kim, this is adorable!!! Precious photos and I love the paper!!! Hugs!!