Sunday, December 19, 2010

Family


Hello my Scrappy Friends! Here is the page I did for  Paper Tree House they hosted a Hop called "God's Fingerprint Blog Hop."  I really enjoyed doing this hop because you hopped around to all the DT's Blogs and I was so Blessed by what they shared!
Well this was an interesting Blog to me because you had to get a different element from each DT's Blog and apply that to your page.  I was so Blessed to have won on a Blog Hop recently and just received some awesome goodies from Fern @ Fern's Creations!  I just loved the paper she sent me and the beautiful flowers  that I had to use it right away.
I'm also entering this page at Frosted Designs for the fabulous Friday Challenge & also @ Crop Suey for their December challenge. The challenge for both was to use the word Family. I used it in my Title.
The Cricut Cartridges I used on my page were Stretch you Imagination, Street Sign, Hannah Montanna & Joys of the Season. I welded my title FAMILY onto my butterfly house using my Gypsy, also I hid the hole in the birdhouse and put in the lines for the butterflies.  I used the Rub on from Paper Studio on my butterfly house, and put lace on the roof line. I sewed around my butterfly house matting with a zig zag stitch and also around my Quote with a straight stitch. The paper was from The Paper Loft and  Mat stacks & DCWV . The quote was from Colorbok Vellum Quote Pack "Everyday Blessing."  Next I used the flower from Floral Embellishment by Petaloo Embellissements floraux I added a little glitter glue to the edges of the flower to give it even more WOW . Last but not least I used glitter glue to add more sparkle to my page.The chip board was from Me and My Big Idea Chipboard Stickers.
Hope you like my page! I love getting comments so let me know what you think:)

http://mypapertreehouse.blogspot.com/
http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/
http://shopcropsuey.blogspot.com/2010/12/december-challenge.html

9 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

WOW! This lo is just fabulous! I love the dp, the house is adorable and all the embllishments are gorgeous.
Thank you for playing with us at Frosted Designs and we hope to see you again with our new challenge.

Anonymous said...

Your creations are AMAZING!! I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for stopping at The Polka Cabana for the My Tree House Blog Hop. I am so glad I did. Keep scrapping, you do lovely pages...:)

Tabitha said...

I just love your house!

Dolores said...

I absolutely love your house how creative, great layout!

Bev said...

This is a beautiful LO Kim. I love your house.

Fern said...

Beautiful layout, Kim!!! Gotta love the house and I really like those little round letters!! Hugs!!!

all the days of our life said...

Beautiful,that house is adorable.
Thanks for playing with us at FD

norine said...

Beautiful layout Kim!! I'm always a sucker for "family around the table" photos!!

Angela said...

this is just gorgeous! I love a family get together! all together and looking presentable! thanks for joining in at Frosted Designs this week and have a wonderful Christmas! xx