Saturday, May 12, 2012

Park...Got Sketch # 142

Got Sketch is celebrating their 5 year anniversary so the magic number is 5.
Use 5 photos, 5 pattern papers & a cluster of 5 accents. For me this was a major challenge! I struggled with paper choices and my LO was pulled apart more than once. I still wish I could rearrange but unfortunately I cut paper from the background and was stuck. With that all said I still think it turned out okay.

Here's my page- Got Sketch  #142

Here's a close up of the title and cluster.

recipe-
paper= Echo Park, DCWV
Buttons
DNC floss
Mrs. Grossman
Title letters- ???

You'll need to hop over Here to see the sketch.

Hope you all have a Blessed Day and Happy Mothers Day to those of you who are Moms :)
~Kim

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and the title work!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Kim!! I love the colors you used and the banner along the bottom!! Gorgeous!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

sharon said...

this is wonderful and the colors are gorgeous!!! :)

wendipooh13 said...

way to go with the sketch and great job on all 5 photos!!! fun page and love the added distressing!!!