Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Card for {Mojo} Monday

Hello my Scrappy Friends! Just wanted to post a card I did for {Mojo} Monday 239 sketch challenge. Those of you who have followed me for any length of time know that making cards is not my thing but I thought I would make the cards I needed instead of buying them! Yay Me!! So if I'm going to make them I want to try a challenge so I searched around and found some new to me challenge blogs! I might actually make more cards! Don't hold your breath or anything but I do have more cards I will be posting in the next few days. 
Here is my card.

As you can see I made a matching envelope too. I used the Imagine more cartridge, the stamp from Studio G and misc ribbon and bow. 
My gypsy is not working :( sadness so I wasn't able to weld the flower so I came up with another option. 
Here's the inside of the card. I have left it plain so I can write a personal note!



Here's the sketch-

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
~Kim

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great idea you had since you didn't have the Gypsy. Very creative and your card is beautiful. I have lots of challenges listed on my left sidebar if you are interested in a few more.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Teresa Kline said...

this is totally gorgeous, you need to make cards more often...they are addicting and such a wonderful gift to give! I am soooo glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday, I hope you will play again this week!

enjoy *~*

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! I loveeeee the colors and the scalloped design!!!

Suzie said...

Your card is very pretty.you are talented so keep crafting ,it's addictive and so much fun.