Monday, February 20, 2012

Sketches In thyme Thursday take # 69

Hello my Scrappy Friends! I'm here today to share with you a page I did for Sketches In Thyme Thursday take # 69. I went through my stash of old photo's and picked this one out for this challenge! Its a photo of myself, daughter, my mom, sister and Aunt. The page is in remembrance of my Uncle who passed away and after the memorial service just us girls hung out.



I made these flower using some scrap fabric a tea light candle and a pearl! I really loved how they turned out! I decided to add pearl stems too! I added the little shaker purse because it fit my color scheme and that it was a bunch of us girls and you know how we like our purses!


Here's the sketch-


Hope you'll join in on the challenge is goes until the end of the month!
Thanks for stopping by:)
~Kim

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! Such a loving tribute! I loveeeeeee the title work and the flowers!

Joni Parker said...

Stunning... love the flowers!! Thanks for joining us at sketches in Thyme!!

Georgiana said...

Beautiful. My daughter has just started making these type of flowers for her hair clips. Thay look amazing an dseem so eay to make.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations