My friend Susan from http://www.cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com/ was so kind to think of me with this award! I hope you will hop over and check out her blog, she is the sweetest person who all ways has such kind words for me. Even lately I haven't participated in many challenges because I'm working on a scrap book for a friends daughter. I haven't had many comments lately, but Susan has still been popping over to leave a nice comment and make me feel like I'm not just wasting my time even posting my LO's. Thanks Again Susan you are a very talented lady and I'm glad to be following you:)
Here are the rules for the A Thing of Beauty Award:
Must share 5 things about yourself (1 of the listed items must be something about your craft).
Here are the 5 things about myself:
1. I like to do scrap book pages the most and even though I love to see others beautiful cards and draw inspiration from them I still would rather work on a scrap book page. May be someday if I ever get caught up with life I will have more time to work on cards!
2. I used to be very sporty and loved volley ball and tennis, softball skiing water and snow ect. But with health issues I can't participate in them any more.
3. I'm a Breast Cancer Survivor!!!!!!
4. I get sick on roller coasters and sea sick now that I'm older:( sadness
5. I married my high school sweetheart:)
Now I would like to pass along this award to the following bloggers (in no particular order):
1. Carrie from - http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/ I have been following Carrie for about as long as I have been blogging! I love to follow her because she makes the most beautiful cards and yes I do get inspiration from her work, even though I don't make cards! lol!!! Thanks for all the inspiration:)
2. Deborah from - http://lovemypaper.blogspot.com/ Deborah is another fellow scrapper who I have been following from the beginning of my blogging! She does amazing work and I love that she not only does cards but layouts as well !!
3. Georgiana from - http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com Georgiana, is again I have been following since about the beginning of my blogging days! It's so great to have so many places to go to find inspiration and she is one that I like to hop over to find that!
4. Sherrie from - http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com/ I have just started to follow Sherrie and Wow another talented crafter! She does mostly cards but are they ever cute! Again very inspiring:)
5.Tracey from - http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/ She is So Talented! You have to check her out I'm talking amazing:)
Thanks again Susan! I'm very honored and appreciative:)
Hope everyone is enjoying your long holiday weekend!