Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cards for Mothers Day

I know can you believe it?!   I never make cards, I finally figured out why, because you read a card and love it and then you throw it in a drawer, box or ??  I just don't like spending my time making cards I guess because I don't know if I will ever get all the pictures I have that I want to scrap done. With that said I did WANT to make my mother and mother -in- law cards because they are both VERY SPECIAL to me!

My Mom!


This is the card I made for my Mom!


I used scraps and gems and Cricut Cartridge Sweet Treats a vellum quote and some glitter!

My Mother - in - Law


Here's her card which is very similar but I added a button to the top and didn't have any quotes to add and my printer is out of ink so I hand wrote the same sentiment!


This picture turned out a little blury and it's a cloudy rainy day so it is what it is!

Happy Mothers Day:)
~Kim

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

*Gasp* throw it in a draw?? You have not seen my Mom's house my cards are displayed like art work. LOL!!

Your cards are super cute! I am sure your Moms will display them proudly!

Susan said...

Lovely cards for lovely ladies! Good job Kim! Have a nice Mother's Day!

Susan
http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

lovemypaper said...

Cute pictures love the cards, Happy Mother Day to all of you!