Monday, February 28, 2011

We've Got The Moves

Here is the LO I did for Sketchy Thursdays. I usually don't do bright colors, but I thought it would make it fun! It's not as bright as it looks though. 
The Sketch was a one page LO but I made mine into a two pager! 

Here are a few close up shots!
I used Disney's Hannah Montana  to cut the music lines.
I really love the polka dot paper! It's from DCVW it has a shine to it!
Here is the shot of my arrow I used for a journal spot. 
See how different the color looks in this shot?? I have no idea!
The arrows and flowers were cut using the Cricut Sampler Cartridge.
I welded and rotated lots of arrow to make a border.
I used the scrap dots from the letter a above to make these cute little buttons.

Here is the sketch

Of course you can see that I made mine into a two page LO. 
You can still play along! You have until Wednesday night March 2, 10 p.m. est.

Hope You liked my take on the LO!
~Kim

6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute!

lovemypaper said...

Great Layout!

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!! I love the colors!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo fun!! I love love love the photos and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the music notes! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun page! Love your title and the colors! Great to make a two pager!
Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

Keshet said...

Love that you made a two pager! Great colors here! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays this week:)