Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Favorite Two Guys

I finally had a little free time and was searching for a challenge. I came across a great sketch at the Scrapbook Speedway! I knew I had a picture that would work with this sketch! I also wanted to do the Black and White challenge over at ECP Challenges!
Here is my take on the sketch!
I don't know why my photo looks blurry it's not in real person!
Here's a close up of the saying!
Here's the Sketch

I really loved doing this challenge! It was fun to challenge myself to combine the two challenges and I'm happy with the result!
Here's my recipe:
Brads
Jewell's
stitching
DCWV -The Ultimate Premium Stack
white cardstock
Celebrate it - flowers
Quote-Colorbok
Cricut Cartridges- Paisley
Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
George & Basic Shapes

It's not to late to play along too!

Well Thanks for stopping by!
~Kim

6 comments:

Barb Craft said...

Kim... great job on this LO! i love the black and white theme, what you did with the sketch and the quote that is so perfect! Lovely LO!
barb :)

Anonymous said...

This has got to be the coolest page ever! This has to be the first time you looked short! the black and white looks excellent! Good job!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is great! I just received an entire black and white kit for my B-day, I can't wait to use it!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

Fab job with thesketch! Thx for trying it out!

Debbie said...

Beautiful layout Kim! Love the black and white and what a wonderful saying!

Norma said...

Such a pretty layout Kim!!! I love her sketches don't you? Thanks for sharing:)
Hugs,
Norma