Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Love..... Sketch Inspiration #326

Hello my Scrappy Friends! Here's a page I did using a sketch from designed by the Scrapbook Speedway for Sketch Inspiration.
Here's my page titled Love...The sentiment says "A happy family is but an earlier heaven."  written by: John Bowring
Here's my page-




Recipe-
Glimmer Mist- Tattered Angels "Brick"
Paper- My Mind's Eye "Totally Girl"
Dimensional Stickers- K & Company  & Studio G
Ink- Studio G
Crazy 8 - punch
Buttons- misc.
Vellum Quote- Jo-Ann Scrap Essentials "Family"

The Sketch #326


Thanks for dropping by :)
~Kim

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty layout. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh this is GORGEOUS! I love love love love the photo, the colors and the hearts!!!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful Kim! Love the doily and hearts!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-out! Love all the details!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a wonderful LO!! Love the hearts!! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Kim!! I love the design and the embellishments you've added are fabulous!! And what an adorable picture :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts