Saturday, November 19, 2011

Orlando MyMemories Workshop!!!

Hello my scrappy friends, I just wanted to share with you about a cool day planned by My Memories! I'm going to be attending and hope that I can meet some of my scrapping friends! If you haven't purchased the software yet and are interested please click on the link below and use my $10 discount code!!

  • When:  Saturday, December 10 from 11:00 am - 6:00 pm (lunch provided)
  • Where: Orlando, Florida
  • Hotel: La Quinta Inn Orlando - International Drive ~   8300 Jamaican Court ~ Orlando, Florida
  • Call: 1-407-351-1660 (please call the hotel for room rates and reservations - be sure to mention you are attending our Suite Event!)
  • Who:  All the scrap Happy girls we can find! :-)
  • Cost: $30.00 (cost covers workshop, lunch, and printed page and ALL the fun you can have - hotel room cost not included if you decide to stay over!
  • What to bring:  Your laptop/computer with your software installed (we may have access to a couple extras if needed) and your CREATIVE SPIRIT and FUN ATTITUDE!!
  • DO NOT worry: if you don't have a laptop, I am hoping to bring one or two extras that we can share and we should be set up with a projector for viewing so you can see each thing that's going on and still be there for the FUN!

USE THIS CODE STMMMS27758 FOR YOUR $10 DISCOUNT!!!



Hope you;ll be joining me in all the fun:)
~Kim

No comments: