Thursday, October 13, 2011

Having a Wild Hair Day!!!

Hello my Scrappy Friends! Thanks for stopping by! I am featuring another page using MMS. Today I wanted to crop and mat my photos in a shape. I found that it was very simple using the MMS software! I also wanted to to use the bubble journal spot and  to be honest it took me a while and then I realized DUH!!! To journal I had to use the text box and layer it over the bubble!!
MMS has video tutorials on the blog, facebook and U tube to show us just how easy it is!

So this was a simple layout of my grandson Isaiah! 
It's fun to mix all the different elements MMS has available on the site!

If you haven't entered into the giveaway I have going on I hope you will! Just click on this link to jump to the post where you can enter.

~Kim

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Kim! You did a fantastic job with the software!! Isn't it awesome??!! I won a copy a few weeks ago and fell in love with it...then I was so excited when they contacted me to give away a copy on my blog! I have been so focused on cards that I haven't scrapbooked in so long but My Memories has kick-started me in that direction :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com