Saturday, April 2, 2011

41 years.......Challenge # 2

Hello again my scrappy friends!! I was so excited to have done another page this week!! I woke up early thinking about this page!
This was a sketch challenge at The (Paper) Trail Makers Challenge Blog!


I knew when I saw this sketch done by  Amarilys, that I wanted to participate in this challenge! I got in by the skin of my nose! 
Here is my take on the sketch!


Too Funny I called my Mother In Law to tell her about the page and she informed me it was 51 yrs!!! I knew that!!! I can't believe I made that mistake! 
The picture looked better in the morning light than now that is why I left the other photo up:) I left my title up at the top because I all ready entered it into the challenge with the wrong years on it! OOOPS !!!


The picture looked better in the morning light than now that is why I left the other photo up:)

I have to say that I absolutely Love how this page turned out!!
Here is a close up of the clock I cut out of the paper pack, I put it on mounting squares to pop it up a bit!


I really love the little pearl strands in with the flowers!


My In - Laws have been a great example for my husband and myself!!

The Recipe:

glitter glue
pearl strands
jewels by - Little Yellow Bicycle
flowers - recycled from yard sales!!! 
vellum quote "Everyday Blessings" - Colorbok
card stock
Fiskars scissors
Fiskars border punch
Smooch Spritz
DCWV at home Stack

Looking forward to what you think!!
~Kim

8 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Kim!

I have a versatile blog award for you! You can pick it up on my blog when you get a chance!

Have a great weekend!
Susan
http://cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Krystle said...

I love the flowers you used! What a great layout entry for the TrailMakers sketch challenge!

Lisa M. Ward said...

Great layout! Love the flowers :)

Lisa said...

Wow - this layout is just spectacular and the little details are awesome! So pretty! I'm a new follower...Momo sent me! I'd love for you to stop by my blog as well :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Jessica Navarro said...

Wow, this layout is BEAUTIFUL! What a stunning page to capture such an important moment and photo. Great work!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love all the flowers! Wow 51 years! Hooray for them!

L.B. said...

Your layout is beautiful. Love the soft feel of the colors.

Yara said...

Oh my! This is gorgeous! Love everything! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing with us at The (Paper) Trail Makers!